Job Application Experiences

With the popularity of the Internet and the promotion of telecommuting, internet companies are more and more popular among young people, and so am I. By chance, I saw the news of NetEase’s recruitment of daily interns and applied for the position of musician operation management assistant with the mentality of trying. To my surprise, I received a call from HR that night. The call lasted about 10 minutes and he asked me about my resume and my understanding of the position and how long I could stay. At the end of the conversation, I asked him if I had a chance to get a job. Although his answer was not a promise, I still felt that my confused life had a turnaround. Netease was very efficient. The next day, I received a phone interview from their competent department. They dug deeper into my resume, including the role played in the management project, data sources, project background and results. They also asked me to evaluate what I had learned. Besides, the supervisor asked me some operational questions, such as asking me to analyze the reasons for the global popularity of short video software. At last, I met with the supervisor himself. Based on the feedback from the previous interview, he learned that I had no intention to work in this position for a long time, it was not good for the company, so they didn’t decide to hire me because I didn’t change my mind and plan and gave them a definite answer. After these rewarding conversations, I felt that I performed well at that time. I was able to adapt to unfamiliar questions and also exposed my lack of ability to output documents.