Skip navigation

Fun Stuff Happening At the Office

#FSHAO … f'sh@o

Charity idea: Children’s Miracle Network, Eugene Family Guest House

October 23rd, 2015

Warren would like to rant about a charity here:
If you’ve ever thought “Gee, I’d like to donate 5 bucks or more to a charity. but which one really matters to someone I work with?” – I’ve got a suggestion!

Go to this link: https://11354.thankyou4caring.org/SHMC_Main_Donate and select the Designation: “Patient Family Guest House.” Maybe put in a comment like “This is for someone who really appreciated the CMN/Lions Family Guest House while their kid was in the NICU at Sacred Heart in Eugene.”

I don’t know how to go into more detail without being really gross and depressing and unprofessional… and that would maybe contaminate the positive energy of this simple “giving to a charity is rad!” message. (sooooooo i wrote a little more over in my personal blog!)

Just trying to put this friendly thought out there for those folks who give to charities at the end of the year. The FSHAO group has been talking about maybe volunteering to help at a Ronald McDonald house at some point (which is a similar place to this safe house), and it inspired me to share a link that would help this place that helped me, before I forget.

One response to “Charity idea: Children’s Miracle Network, Eugene Family Guest House”

1. Mark Stiffler says:

I’m going to seriously consider this. End of year giving is something my family does. Being new(ish) to this region, we’re still getting our bearings on deserving programs nearby that need the $.