Abstracts now open! Papers (300 words or less) are now being accepted here.
Online submission deadline for abstracts (oral and poster presentations) has been extended to February 19th!
Abstracts (300 words or less) are welcome on all topics related to forest regeneration around the world. Of special interest are papers related to the changes and challenges (environmental, ecological, technological, economic, and social) associated with the successful regeneration and management of young forests.
Topics of interest include:
- Vegetation management and invasive plants
- Seedling health (insects and disease)
- Tree improvement and genetics
- Seedling production, quality, and physiology
- Precision silviculture and intensive forest management
- Forest economic and policy influences on regeneration
- Modeling forest regeneration and young stand dynamics
Those who submitted abstracts will be informed of their acceptance via email by March 6th.