A complete, searchable guide to working with the Extension website: http://beav.es/extension-webguide
Already familiar with the site or just need a quick refresher? Check out the quick start reference documents.
Additional How-to videos
- How to log in to the website: Login and Logout
- Add Content:
- How to update your directory information and show up as an expert: Edit Your Profile Page
- How to improve the display of images: Adjusting Photo Position and Entering Photo Information
- Linking to another web page or resource:
- Watch video on how to create local focus areas
- How to curate the topic page (if you are in a topic group): Editing a Topic Homepage
- Managing County Landing Pages and Local Focus Areas Webinar (May 31, 2019)
- Focus: Geared towards those who are responsible for coordinating county landing pages and to learn new options for adding local focus areas
- Combined Station Webinar (October 10, 2018)
- Focus: How faculty now enter content as Content Teams to display on Topic pages (and flowchart for how to decide where research goes)
- Focus: How office staff enter other types of content through their own group to show on combined station pages
- Webinar for Extension Faculty/Staff Working on the Website (June 12, 2018)
- Focus: Basics everyone should know and tools for how to display content across the site
- Managing 4-H content (June 5, 2018)
- Focus: General overview, tips, and Q&A about managing 4-H content in the new web presence
- Presented by Kristen Moore, from the 4-H team
- New website overview (June 4, 2018)
- Focus: Tour our new website from the public’s view: organization, features, and ways of finding information
- Webinar to review county pages (recording; May 4, 2018)
- Focus: Review design, content, functionality of county/combined station presence in new website
- Focus: Provide “getting started” resources for county page managers
- Webinar for county leaders/office managers (recording; Jan. 18, 2018).
- Focus: Next steps to identify and plan for county-specific, non-program content; where to find resources, direct questions
- Webinar for ag content teams (Jan. 3, 2018)
- Focus: Tips for getting started with content evaluation and organization in preparation for the new website.
- See frequently asked questions for more info.
Other Lists & Tips
Have question or a request? See how to get help and contact us.