- Getting Started with Content: A Quick-Start Guide (You have content, great! Now where should it go?)
- Managing Content Team’s Content (working draft basic guide)
- Managing Program Content (working draft basic guide)
- Managing 4-H web content (working draft basic guide)
- Managing County Office/Combined Station Content (working draft basic guide)
- See also, May 4 demo of county pages (recorded webinar)
- Creating and editing content
- Create an article
- Create a resource link
- Create a social media resource
- Create a sub-page
- Add a video
How to search content:
- Webinar for Extension Faculty/Staff Working on the Website (June 12, 2018)
- Focus: Basics everyone should know and tools for how to display content across the site
- Managing 4-H content (June 5, 2018)
- Focus: General overview, tips, and Q&A about managing 4-H content in the new web presence
- Presented by Kristen Moore, from the 4-H team
- New website overview (June 4, 2018)
- Focus: Tour our new website from the public’s view: organization, features, and ways of finding information
- Webinar to review county pages (recording; May 4, 2018)
- Review design, content, functionality of county/combined station presence in new website
- Provide “getting started” resources for county page managers
- Webinar for county leaders/office managers (recording; Jan. 18, 2018).
- Focus: Next steps to identify and plan for county-specific, non-program content; where to find resources, direct questions
- Webinar for ag content teams (Jan. 3, 2018)
- Focus: Tips for getting started with content evaluation and organization in preparation for the new website.
- See frequently asked questions for more info.
Quick Lists & Tips
- Taxonomy Lists for Tagging Content
- Keyword guidelines to follow
- File Management: What to do if you have PDF Files
Have question or a request? See how to get help and contact us.