Our new web strategy is focused on bringing the breadth and depth of OSU Extension content into one place. Program and topic content teams are crucial to this effort.
Thank you to those listed on the pages below for stepping up to serve as members of content teams. We appreciate your time and commitment! Your early efforts will pave the way for all of us to have an awesome web presence!
Thanks also to our Program Leaders, for your support and collaboration.
Program Content Teams
Here, you can find information about each content team and their progress to date.
- 4-H Youth Development
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Family and Community Health/SNAP-Ed
- Forestry & Natural Resources
- Open Campus
- Outdoor School
- Sea Grant
What does a content team do?
Content Team Leader: Act as a single point of contact and liaison between program area/content team and EESC
- Evaluate and organize existing content (content on program, county sites, etc.)
- Prioritize content and identify gaps
- Revise and create new content (as needed)
- Enter content in new web framework
- Manage content on Extension web presence (assess need, prioritize, create/revise, publish, maintain, retire)
- Collaborate to develop content strategy (across programs and with EESC)