We have added a new focus area template to each county. Here you can share information on accessing food, health care, and financial assistance in your county.
Please change the information in the template to the relevant resources for your county. Then publish it. See details on how to make the updates below.
Screenshot of the focus area template:
To find your local focus area:
- Login to the OSU Extension website
- Visit your county landing page
- In the sidebar towards the bottom, click the orange button “Return to group content list.”
- Under the heading “manage content” — find “type” and select “local focus area.”
- Click “apply.”
- Look for “[count name] COVID-19 resources.”
- Click edit
To customize your local focus area:
- Review the information
- Delete any information that isn’t relevant for your county
- Add local contacts for the remaining relevant information (name and contact info for your local health department, etc.). Update the text within the brackets: “[[ ]]”
- Publish the focus area
Display it on your county landing page:
- Visit the “What we do” page on your county’s landing page
- Under “Highlights” click “[Reorder Focus Areas]”
- To change the order, click and drag the arrow icons in front of the focus area names to the desired location. The first five focus areas will show up on the county landing page.