OSU Extension’s educational outreach teams — PACE, EESC and ECTU – are continually adding new resources and updates to the Virtual Extension site on the Extension Employee Intranet.
- Take your work online using the right tools for the right tasks
- Connect with your audiences in new and creative ways
- See what others in Extension are doing to respond, adapt and innovate
Virtual Extension was featured on this week’s First Monday video.
The Virtual Extension team seeks your feedback, and for you to share your needs and ideas so we can work together through this current situation and position us for even more ways to serve Oregonians in the future.
Starting this week join us for daily Zoom training sessions.
- Marketing Mondays
- Technology Tuesdays
- Water Cooler Wednesdays
- Teaching Thursdays
- Financial Fridays
Extension Website Training
Wednesday April 8 8:30-10:30
Join us for a special 2 hour session for all staff and faculty who currently work on the Extension website or would like to start. This training will include an overview of Extension’s web strategy initiative, a tour of the website, and demos and Q&A based on audience interests.
Presented by: Victor Villegas, Technology & Media Support; Michele Scheib, Content Strategist; Bryan Mayjor, Web & Content Strategy Leader; Tamara Hill-Tanquist, Web Designer; Amerie Lommen, Web Developer
The events content type has two new features:
- Zoom meeting information. You can now add Zoom link, meeting ID, and phone-in numbers
- Event status. You can now add the status to events.