Over the last week, we’ve made some updates the content types. We have replaced the “resources link” content type with three new content options:
- Educational document: This is where PDF, Word, PowerPoint, or Excel documents that contain general interest educational material can be uploaded.
- Online resource: This is for linking to educational material located on another site.
- Program resource: This is for adding documents or links for a specific program (e.g. registration forms, program reports, policies and procedures, etc).
Any content that was previously a “resource link” has been moved to the new appropriate content type.
These changes are based on our ongoing conversations with content teams and our collective learning experience as more content is added and we identify common issues and challenges.
See links below for more details.
New sections in the Quick Start Guide:
- Do’s and don’ts for content entry: Tips when entering content
- Webforms (Qualtrics/Google Forms)
- New content options:
Fun fact: The current OSU Extension website turned seven last week and was initially launched April 6, 2011.