This update outlines new resources, progress updates, and next steps.
- New FAQ: Why can’t I add someone to my group? (for content team leaders)
- New guide: Managing program content
- This is a working draft guide for program groups/teams
- A how-to video for program landing pages is coming soon. In the meantime, for assistance thinking and working through program content, we encourage you to ask questions during office hours/open labs.
- Program leaders provided input on their content teams’ progress and general “readiness for launch.” The project team is also compiling our list of remaining priority content, features, and functions necessary for a minimum viable Phase 1 launch.
- Based on this information, the project team–in collaboration with Extension leadership–will set a Phase 1 launch date.
- We have decided to wait to re-engage with county leaders and office managers about county landing pages until the “events” content type is ready, and content teams have had a chance to enter some events.
The plan for the next two weeks
- Content teams continue content entry
- Project team continues work on search functionality, event content type, theming/design, homepage content, and consultation with content teams
- Project team adds centrally-managed content (e.g., news, general “about” info) and select content migrations/imports (per agreements with content teams)
- User testing (focusing on navigation, homepage, search)