This update outlines what’s planned for the next two weeks, as well as new and “coming soon” resources.
Here’s the plan for this week (March 19):
- Content strategist interviews
- OSU Extension Collaborative and content team leaders invited to participate in open presentations and Q&A.
- Recordings will be emailed to this group when available.
- Feedback is due March 23.
- Content teams continue content entry
- Project team continues work on search functionality, event content type, theming/design, homepage content, and consultation with content teams
- Collect input from program leaders to help set the phase 1 launch date.
- Program leaders should expect an email from EESC director Jennifer Alexander on Tuesday, March 20.
- Remember, the phase 1 launch will be a minimum viable product. Not a perfectly polished site with all the bells and whistles.
And the working-draft plan for next week (March 30):
- Re-engage with county leaders and office managers about county landing pages.
- Continue content entry, programming, and content team consultation
- User testing (focusing on navigation, homepage, search)
- Add centrally-managed content (e.g., news, general “about” info)
- New FAQ: I need to order new business cards. What URL should I list?
- Updated: Regular office hours/open lab schedule
- Coming soon: How-to videos for program landing pages, collections