Facilitating meetings and answering questions for content teams and others across the organization (plus, developing our new site) is keeping us busy, and we are working hard to keep up with all of you!
The recording of our January 18 webinar is available. This webinar included discussion, feedback, and Q&A focused on the following outcomes for office managers and county leaders:
- Feel prepared to answer common questions, and know where to direct questions
- Know where to find project updates, resources, information
- Provide feedback about county presence in new website
- Feel ready and able to take next steps to help identify and plan for non-program, county-specific content
New and revised FAQs
As a result of the latest webinar and other questions we are fielding, we’ve added and revised the following FAQs.
- Will people be automatically redirected to the new site when it launches?
- How will counties be able to customize their respective landing pages?
- How will employee directories and profiles work in the new system?
- What will happen to Master Gardener Association content that is currently housed on county sites?
- Should I delete pages and files on existing sites that we don’t need any more?