New site for internal content
Our new internal/employee resources website will launch this week, likely on Wednesday, Nov. 15. The Employee Resources link on the Extension website will be updated to point to the new location. The new address will be https://employee.extension.oregonstate.edu
Tune in to the Nov. 17 Outreach & Engagement Quarterly Conversation for a short demo of our new intranet site.
- The organization of the new website and the content is essentially unchanged.
- The site is now mobile friendly and incorporates the new OSU branding.
- The Out of State Travel and Professional Development forms have been recreated, with the same functionality.
- In the future (after our new external website is launched and running smoothly), we can focus on additions and improvements to our internal content.
- If you’d like to share needs, ideas, or requests for an engaging “intranet” site, please contact the project team and we will add them to our growing “wish list.”
Content teams continue to make good progress
- Nine content teams (at least one in each program area) are formed. See the content teams page for team info and progress updates.
- Over the next week, we are looking forward to kickoff meetings with the Food Safety and Home Horticulture content teams, and follow-up meetings with a couple of other teams.
- With each meeting, our project team has received valuable feedback and examples of content that are helping us revise the topic list/menus, and site structure and functions.
- This engagement with content teams is critically important in helping us prepare for an initial web demo at Extension Annual Conference. Thank you!