Registration Confirmation & Event Details
We’re excited to see you at the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Summit on Thursday May 9th from 1pm – 8pm at the CH2M Hill Alumni Center on OSU’s campus! Please note the following:
- Lunch: We will have a light lunch (sandwiches) available for attendees of the 1pm breakout sessions. Refreshments will also be available following each session.
- Parking: Parking is available in Reser Stadium parking lot and the parking structure. Permits may be purchased at pay-and-display locations in either area. View a map of campus athttps://transportation.oregonstate.edu/parking/maps
- Part 1: RESOURCES 1 – 3:30pm: If you are attending the RESOURCES breakout sessions, please arrive a few minutes before 1pm and look for signage to direct you to the room with the session you would like to attend. You will have the opportunity to attend two of the following three sessions:
- Funding Sources
- Avoiding Legal Pitfalls of Early Stage Companies
- OSU Tech Commercialization & IP Protection
- Invite your colleagues! There are still spots available. The link to register is here. Students are welcome!
- Please email any questions about the event to Katie Pettinger firstname.lastname@example.org or Annisa Goss at email@example.com.