Mandatory Open Enrollment for
2018 PEBB BENEFITS & HEM Health Assessment
October 1 – October 31, 2017
Open Enrollment & HEM “Drop-in” Help Sessions
Benefits Staff will be available to answer questions and provide assistance in completing Open Enrollment and/or the HEM online health assessment.
- TODAY, October 9th: “drop-in” Help Session from 9am – Noon, Valley Library Barnard Classroom (5th floor #5420).
- For a complete listing of the Help Sessions, please visit: http://hr.oregonstate.edu/benefits/mandatory-open-enrollment-2018-benefits#help-sessions
PEBB Open Enrollment webinar schedule:
Learn about changes to employee health benefit plans for the upcoming 2018 plan year.
There are four webinars. Please register for the date and time that works best for you. Register today!
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – Noon to 1 p.m. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/8972694766644014081
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 2 to 3 p.m. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/8972694766644014081
- Monday, October 23, 2017 – 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/6773761671045549313
- Monday, October 23, 2017 – 3 to 4 p.m. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/6773761671045549313
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar (View System Requirements).
Mandatory Open Enrollment Summary
Open Enrollment and selection of your participation status in the 2018 Health Engagement Model (HEM) program is MANDATORY.
Two (2) Actions Required:
- Action 1: PEBB Open Enrollment completion – complete between October 1-31, 2017. Confirm your benefit elections, make changes, re-enroll in flexible spending accounts, AND indicate your HEM participation status for 2018.
If Opting Out, you MUST take action and affirm you and your dependents have minimal essential coverage.
- Action 2: HEM Health Assessment Completion – complete between September 1 – October 31, 2017. If you have or will elect to participate in the HEM for 2018, you must complete the HEM health assessment by October 31, 2017.
- OSU Open Enrollment Website: http://hr.oregonstate.edu/benefits/mandatory-open-enrollment-2018-benefits
- PEBB Open Enrollment Website: http://www.oregon.gov/OHA/PEBB/, includes videos on health insurance options and Open Enrollment
How to re-enroll and make changes during Open Enrollment
Online Enrollment – October 1, 2017 through midnight October 31, 2017 (https://pebbbenefits.oha.oregon.gov/)
Return to Employee Benefits at:
- Campus Mail: 204 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis OR
- US Mail: 122 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis OR 97331-2132
- Fax: 541.737.0553
2018 Health Engagement Model (HEM)
If you elect to participate in the 2018 HEM, you MUST complete the online health assessment by October 31, 2017. The HEM program will provide a financial incentive in your pay if you elect to participate and a financial disincentive in your health plan if you choose not to participate. To complete, login to/or create (as applicable) your account with your current health insurance provider.
- Spouse/Partner does not need to complete the health assessment.
- Instructions/Videos, Additional Information: http://www.oregon.gov/OHA/PEBB/Pages/HEM-FAQ.aspx
If you have questions, please contact Employee Benefits at email@example.com or 541.737.2805.
Employee Benefits | Office of Human Resources |
Oregon State University | Direct: 541.737.2805 | Fax: 541.737.0553 |
Location: 204 Kerr Admin Bldg | Mailing: 122 Kerr Admin Bldg | Corvallis, OR 97331-2132 | Go Beavs!