OSU Mobile is now available for download on iOS and Android devices. For more information and links to download the app, go to mobile.oregonstate.edu.
Note: you are among the first to receive word of this new offering! We will be working with our partners across the university in the coming weeks and months to ensure that our students know about the app.
OSU Mobile was designed to serve the entire OSU community, but our initial objective is to leverage the app to improve the student experience at the Corvallis campus.
• Know what campus restaurants are open, their hours of operation, and where they are
• Have your class schedule, locations, discussions, and grades at the ready
• Search the directory for OSU faculty, staff, and students
• Stay safe and healthy with emergency numbers and other support contacts
• And much more!
How you can help
• Download OSU Mobile
• Explore the features and functions of the app
• Share your feedback or questions from students with us
I would also like to introduce Ed Lee, our new Mobile Experience Manager. Please contact Ed with your ideas for improving student success with mobile computing. You can reach Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very Best Regards,
Director, Web & Mobile Services
Information Services | Oregon State University