1. Name: Paul Blakemore
2. Area of study / position title: Associate Professor Synthetic organic chemistry
3. Why chemistry? (What about it initially interested you, etc.)? It requires creativity and you are only limited by your imagination.
4. Research focus (in non-science terms) or basic job duties? New methods and concepts for making molecules with carbon skeletons.
5. One thing that you truly love about your job? Writing and teaching.
6. One interesting/strange factoid about yourself. I play guitar.