Eric’s Blog #2

Eric’s Blog

#Week 2

This is week 2 already. Finally, we decided what we are going to do for our project. As I said in blog #1, I am a pet lover. Thus, my final project is my pet pal!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Group projects are always not easy. As long as there is more than one person, we will have a different voice in a group. The biggest challenge this week is we still have not got everyone’s response yet. Especially it is NBA final seasons right now, we have to delay the meeting to Monday due to this reason. Hopefully, we could make it done on monday.

#Intresting tool

I am always busy switching coding tool when I am taking all different classes which require using different coding language. Finally, I found an application name sublime text 3. It can switch to different languages easily and the interface is clear as well. However, it can only help you with coding, but it cannot test any codes. Thus, you still need to use other compilers to test your code.

# My own thought

This class is going well. I followed the steps to find the best project for me. Following the instruction, we made a team, found the management tool which suits us, and made the team rule. It is all going well in these two weeks. However, a group project needs to be done by us. Each person needs to be assigned to different parts of the project. I am worried about this because I have experienced a lot of team projects in my college life. I have met a lot of people who do not really care about the team project. Thus, the ethical dilemma I am always facing is responsibility. People are not responsible for others. They do not really know if they do not finish their job it might affect others.

#Conclusion

That is all my concern about this week and future weeks. I hope everything can go well!❤