The Boeing Company – Open ergonomics position — closes April 4th
Occ Health & Safety Specialist- Ergonomist – (requisition #1800021923)
Company: United States, The Boeing Company
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Renton
Job: Occ Health & Safety Specialist (7ADWP3)
Organization: Environment Health and Safety
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, < 10% of the Time (local travel within Puget Sound area) – Occasional split shift support (1st/2nd shift)
Relocation Assistance Available? No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Security Clearance: No Security Clearance Required
Job Posting: March 26, 2018, closes: 4/4/18
Boeing’s Facilities & Asset Management (F&AM) Environment Health and Safety (EHS) department has an opportunity for an ergonomist to join their team. In this role, the candidate:
- Provides leadership and technical expertise for the F&AM ergonomics program.
- Primary customers are employees performing facility and maintenance activities across the Puget Sound area.
- Supports site ergonomics-related injury reduction plans and coordinates solution replication across sites and job codes.
- Performs ergonomics assessments, providing ergonomics training, providing guidance for ergonomics solutions.
- Develops and communicates risk mitigation strategies.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5+ years of related work experience, a Master’s degree with typically 3+ years of experience, a PhD degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree or greater in a mathematics, scientific, or information technology field of study.
Experience with investigating and mitigating ergonomics risks.
A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required. 3+ years of experience applying ergonomics principles and best practices to support the development, implementation and maintenance of occupational health and safety programs is required.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.