ATI Millersburg is seeking a Senior Process Leader to join our Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
ATI is Building the World’s Best Specialty Materials Company™. We focus our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global end use markets with highly diversified and specialized product offerings. ATI is one of the largest and most diversified high performance specialty materials producers in the world.
The Senior Process Leader provides EH&S support to all ATI Specialty Alloys & Components facilities, with primary responsibilities for the Millersburg and Albany 34th facilities.
EHS responsibilities include:
- Coordinating all aspects of Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA) compliance at Millersburg and Albany 34th facilities, while providing support and guidance to ATI Richland, Huntsville, Queen and Salem Operations.
- Maintaining compliance with local, state, & federal environmental and safety regulations.
- Negotiate standard permit renewals and reporting compliance activities with Agency personnel.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Facilitating ISO 14001 programs and audits, life threat programs support, project management and continual improvement activities.
- Implement, maintain, and improve recycle, reclamation and elimination efforts of waste, including secondary materials and hazardous secondary materials.
- Audit external facilities receiving waste and recycle materials from ATI as assigned.
- Communicate with interested parties and government agencies on projects and environmental related issues as a representative of ATI SA&C.
- Chemical assessment and approval program owner, responsible for maintaining compliance with the OSHA HAZCOM standard, Tier II, TRI and TSCA chemical reporting and PCB/Asbestos/Lead compliance.
- Collect and submit waste samples for analysis and review electronic and laboratory data to determine pollutant levels and compliance issues surrounding applicable regulations and permits.
- Review and implement any changes in plant operations to prepare for onsite visits by regulatory agencies.
- Create data sets and provide trends to monitor various EHS parameters.
- Coordinate activities of student interns, laboratory analyses and plant operations to fulfill compliance obligations.
- Manage safety program responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Safety, IH or a closely related discipline is required.
- 4 years of industrial setting experience is preferred.
- Prior RCRA experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective project management, conflict-resolution, analytical and PC-based data management skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Must have sound judgment and be able to plan, organize and control multiple activities within a team dynamic.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead small teams across multiple departments.
- Ability to pass 40 Hour Hazwoper training, respiratory fit test, as needed.
- Ability to apply basic scientific principles, perform technical calculations, interpret and summarize data, and present complex information in a simple, clear and concise manner.
Learn more here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1115641&d=ATIMetals&rb=INDEED&r=5000223110706#/