The 2018 Graduate Research Showcase took place on Feb. 8 at the LaSells Stewart Center on Oregon State University’s campus in Corvallis. Nearly 150 students presented their research to more than 500 attendees, including industry, students, faculty, and the greater OSU community.
First, second, and third place awards were were granted to the top presenters in each school based on intellectual merit, potential impact, and oral and visual communication skills. The award winners were also invited to attend the 2018 Oregon Stater Awards to present their research.
Read more about:
- Chemical, Biological, and Environmental Engineering winners Lynza Sprowl, Riley Murnane, and Ross Warner
- Civil and Construction Engineering winners Kelsey Chan, Stephanie Lange, and Masoud Abadi
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science winners Vishvas Chalishazar, Dezhong Deng, and Shaan Sengupta
- Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Engineering winners John Morrow, Grace Burleson, and William Maurer
- Nuclear Science and Engineering winners Steven Czyz, Gadey Harish Reddy, and Yana Isaichykava