Greetings, College of Engineering Students and Mentors!
This site offers a catalogue of resources to support your communications needs. It is currently under development and will be expanded with more resource pages in the future.
Whether you’re working on a senior design project, completing an internship, or facilitating student success as a faculty mentor or industry partner, we hope that you’ll find materials we’ve provided here of use.
Currently, one of the most important functions of this site is as a scheduling tool for communications workshopping and consultation sessions. Please schedule a time with me by navigating to the calendar. During meetings, a number of services are offered to help you with your project needs. These services include
- Help with papers (brainstorming, writing, formatting, audience concerns, etc)
- Preparation for interviews or presentations
- Application materials
- Support for collaborative work and relationships/resources for successful teamwork
For Faculty and Instructors:
- Curriculum planning and management/evaluation including communications components (eg. assigning and grading reports or presentations)
- Development of instructional materials
- Support for program evaluation
I look forward to meeting with you and supporting your communications needs,
Rachael Cate, PhD
Engineering Communications Instructor
School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Oregon State University | 1097 Kelley Engineering Center