Artificial Insemination in Dairy Cattle
This three-day program includes both indoor and outdoor instruction and practice on the skill of artificial inseminating cows. The class also provides instruction on cow and herd management for efficient, successful reproduction. A certificate of achievement is given upon successful completion of the course.
- January 5, 6, 7, 2018 (Fri-Sat-Sun)
- Inside instruction – Oldfield Teaching Center (on west side of OSU campus), 3521 SW Campus Way, Corvallis, OR 97333
- Outside instruction – OSU Dairy, Corvallis
- Cost $500 per person
- Kathryn Younger, OSU Dept. of Animal and Rangeland Sciences
- Steve Gosse, Genex
- Contact Shelby Filley, Regional Livestock and Forage Specialist, OSU Extension Service at 541-236-3016/Shelby.email@example.com for registration information.