Chinmay Wadgaonkar

About Me

I am currently pursuing an Honors Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering with minors in Computer Science and Chemistry at Oregon State University.

Some of my interests include Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Human Robot Interaction but I am always open to exploring new things in this riveting industry.

I conduct research with Dr. Heather Knight in the CHARISMA (Collaborative Humans and Robots: Interaction, Sociability, Machine Learning and Art) Research Lab. I’m currently exploring human interactions with a medical service robot that serves to improve people’s mental, physical and nutritional health. Additionally, I also assist with delving into the confluence of collisions with robots in the real world and collisions in virtual reality. My previous research project revolved around the future of robots and issues of privacy, while investigating how hierarchy and intimacy can affect privacy violations. I co-authored a data-driven paper which was accepted in the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction.

If we share any common interests or if you want to find out whether I might be an asset to your company, please feel free to reach out through e-mail or any other convenient medium.

Email: wchinmay@gmail.com