In this meeting we will discuss the schedule this term, course requirements, and provide time for discussing projects and fun things.
Schedule this term
- Two or three workshops (in-depth interrupts, one-wire, application specific projects, etc)
- We can buy new microcontrollers to play with as well as any sensors, etc. (ESP, STM32)
- Week 6, Week 8 are good options
- One or two open-ended meetings
- Week 8?
- Relevant Colloquiums: http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/colloquium-series
- May 6 – Robust Computing Systems: From Today to the N3XT 1,000X
- May 13 – Integrated circuit design to enable highly miniaturized wireless sensing systems
Course requirements (seniors)
- Attend 2 meetings and/or workshops
- Attend 1 additional workshop and/or colloquium
- Participate in the slack
- Mentors (need to make this more helpful)
- Github (work in progress): https://github.com/jacobdawes/avr_examples