The Office of the Associate Dean for Research (ADR) in the College of Education provides resources to support faculty research and scholarship. Specifically, this office seeks to promote:
- A climate for internationally recognized research, its production, dissemination, utilization, and impact.
- A collegial environment for research collaboration and partnerships that maximize research opportunities.
- Faculty research excellence and innovation.
- Broad impact of College research within Oregon State University, the state, region, and nation.
Working with the OSU Research Office, the ADR provides support to:
- Identify funding opportunities for research and training consistent with the College and University Strategic plans.
- Coordinate research proposals with College stakeholders and their external constituents.
- Develop proposals, including assistance with identifying key components and structuring proposals, providing boilerplate language relevant to OSU and the College, developing budgets, and review of proposals for enhanced competitiveness.
- Approve proposals, including budgets, for submission to intramural and extramural funders.
- Publicize grants, and associated research, secured by College researchers, across OSU, the region, and nation.