Self-Reflection

1. What am I good at?

I am good at planning out my schedule, time management and holding myself accountable. I am good at working individually and using feedback to cultivate new ideas into my projects. I am good at collecting a larger picture, I want to know how each department works so that I know how my job affects the entire company and how I can increase a positive impact.

2. What do I value?

I value respect and responsibility within the workplace. I value family and leisure time outside of the workplace. I value work that makes a difference in someone’s life.

3. How did I get here?

I currently am where I am is mainly because of my parents. Growing up responsibility was a huge expectation in our household and that has carried through in my school work, personal life, and work life. My dad wasn’t able to attend college until later in life so it was always expected that we attend college directly after high school. I got a job at 15 that impacted the way I look at simple things in life and the community. This ultimately led to my want to make a difference. I attended OSU after years of saying I was going to go out of state because of a family members health which lead to me deciding to go into business.

4. Where am I going?

To be perfectly honest, I don’t know where I am going. There are things that I know I want to do with my personal life such as travel the world and step outside of my comfort zone, but as far a what career I want to take I’m not entirely sure. I know I want to work somewhere that has the same values as me and I have always imagined moving somewhere else. I am open about my future at this point right now I am focused on finding things I enjoy doing.