Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

My brand is developed through my personal experiences and the people I have met along the way. The number one thing to know is I am a hardworking person. I was raised to value hard work and I have continued to demonstrate this throughout my work experience. I am compassionate, but capable for making tough decisions. The experience I have gain in my current job has helped me work under pressure and to become adaptable to ever changing circumstances. I am willing to learn and hope to continue to grow as a person through my future experiences.

While I can explain my different characteristics, I feel that words can only show people so much. My first choice if given the chance would be to sit down and talk about examples of how I demonstrated these characteristics. Not in the way listed above where you just say I am this, but talk about my real experience. Honestly, at this point in my life it is that experience that sets me apart from so many people. However, sometimes you have to get their attention first. A potential Ad to get attention could be something about the unique experience that I have had. Experience varying from customer service and excel to aiding in major event planning to coordinating flights full of animals from out of state. A simple ad that is visually appealing and could demonstrate how I stand out. Or to really stand out, while not necessarily in my comfort zone, I do have a creative way to show these skills. I have worked at my current place of employment for nearly five years and over the years we have taken many video clips and pictures. none of it people talking at the camera, just simply a look into the work we do. Through this resource I could actual show potential employers who I am as an employee. Each option allowing me to hopefully demonstrate enough value to the company to catch their eye.