Writing Exercise #8

Free write

1. Free Write #1: Some of the most interesting stuff I learned in this class are how  strongly the microbes inside our gut could effected our health, and how little we had understand them, but still be able to came up with a treatment to treat those infection. After knowing all those information, I’m really carious about is there anything we had been doing in the past are actually hurting us instead of helping. For example, teaching our children to be clean and sanitize everything they touch and play, this might lower the chance on infection of bad bacteria but also reduce the diversity of their microbes community? (Can’t find the underline function, so I bold it)
  2.  Teaching our children to be clean and sanitize everything they touch and play, this might lower the chance on infection of bad bacteria but also reduce the diversity of their microbes community. Study have prove that the more diversity our microbes community are, the more healthy we are. And using antibiotic and  sanitize our environment could lower the microbes in our body, will this be one of the factor that causing our generation to have a lower ability on our immune system?
  3.  REFLECTION: Based on what I write, I might be focusing on how to maintain the diversity in our gut, and how did environment effect our microbes community, will the children in a well developed country have a weaker immune system than the child who live in the environment that are lack of resource and the knowledge of public health? And by looking at the information I got, to predict weather protecting our children from germ is actually harming them or not.