Week 1 Job App. Experiences

I have just recently applied for an internship with Cargill, an agricultural company, in Pipestone, MN this summer. This application process was by far one of the cleanest, and easy to navigate processes I have ever been apart of. The internship has a website in which I answer questions, attach my resume/cover letter, and verify who I am. Soon after completing this, I was reached out to by the recruiting agents through the company. They informed me that they had received my application and would get back to me as soon as possible. A week later an employee of Cargill reached out to me and scheduled an interview. Throughout this process, there was no confusion at all. Everything was extremely straight-forward, and every individual that I had worked with was understanding and very helpful in the process.

Due to the ease of the application/interview process, I was very impressed and hopeful that I would obtain the internship. I knew that Cargill was a very professional company and one in which I wanted to join immediately. Everything about this process indicated that Cargill is a very successful company with an abundance of opportunity for growth and development of myself. I was fortunate enough to get the internship, and am beyond excited to join the Cargill team this summer. I have been through numerous other application processes, and none have lived up to this one. I believe that is why I am so excited to be apart of this amazing company this summer.