To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
Summer Internship Quality Control Lab
Engineering Intern Program: These summer internship assignments are open to students currently enrolled in a college-level Engineering, Concrete Industry Management or Construction Management program and working toward a degree in of these areas.
• Assist in routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finish good and stability samples.
• Calibrate , validate or maintain laboratory equipment.
• Compile laboratory test data and peform appropriate analyses under supervision.
• Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks or inventory forms.
• Perform validations and transfers of analytical methods in accordance with policies and guidelines.
• Contribute to process-improvement studies.
• Assist with field testing and customer interface.
• Complete other project management assignments as needed at the ready mix plants and shops regarding productivity, maintenance, inventory and process-improvements
Junior level student in Engineering, Concrete Industry Management or Construction Management discipline.
• Academic success
• A passion for the Industry
• Geographic flexibility
• Demonstrated Leadership
• Any experience with SAP ERP System.
• Any industry specific certifications and training, i.e., ACI Concrete Field Testing
For more information on how to apply, check out the posting in Beaver JobNet.