To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
KIND University Ambassador
KIND Healthy Snacks is seeking outgoing, charismatic people to join our team of KIND University Brand Ambassadors!
About Us: KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut, KIND PLUS and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was founded on the principle of holistic kindness, and is proud to create new paths that avoid false compromises. Instead of “Or” KIND says “And”: healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. KIND’s award-winning products and civic initiatives all stem from its desire to make this world a little kinder. In this spirit, the aspiration is for KIND to be not just a great brand of healthy snacks and foods, but a community and state of mind. (To learn more, please visit www.kindsnacks.com).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the campus, partnering with like minded student organizations & local companies
• Seed and develop relationships with market/student influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
• Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching students where they live, work, play and shop
• Development of strategic programming, resulting in increased brand trial and visibility
• Collaboration with Field Marketing Manager to determine market level goals on and off campus
• Assess and negotiate local media opportunities
• Communication of success stories, key learnings and other activities to marketing and sales management
• Timely planning and reporting
• Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
For more information on how to apply, check out the posting in Beaver JobNet.