To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
First Investors Corporation
What You Will Do. . .
• Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs
• Collaborate with others in developing presentations delivered in group settings or one-on-one
• Keep in touch with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs
• Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
• Determine the course for your career in terms of financial objectives
How We Will Help You. . .
Our extensive training program and state-of-the-art learning system is designed to prepare you so you are both business savvy and confident when working with your clients.
You will enjoy a professional office environment with all the support and tools you need to be successful.
New Representatives start out earning wages and commissions, so while you take care of your clients, we take care of you
What You Need. . .
• Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work one-on-one with clients
• The ability to plan your day and achieve goals
• An interest in developing financial strategies and a genuine concern for the welfare of others
• An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
For more information, including how to apply check out the posting in Beaver JobNet