What to ask employers…
First and foremost, questions should be natural. Be yourself. Don’t rifle your questions; maintain a flow.
Here are some sample questions to ask organization representatives:
- What kind of entry‐level positions exist within your company?
- Do you offer internships?
- If so, what percentage of interns are offered positions after graduation?
- What does your company consider the 5 most important qualities in an employee?
- What courses do you suggest in order to be a successful candidate?
- What personality traits are important for success in your company?
- What made you chose this company?
- How long have you been with the company?
- What goals does your company have for the next five years and beyond?
- What are the next steps in the hiring process?