To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
Graphic Design Internship
Graphic Design Intern – Career Services
Career Services seeks a graphic design intern for the 2012/2013 school year, starting in summer 2012. The student will work as a member of a marketing team for Career Services and carry out the team’s vision through design work. This student will design all marketing material for student, faculty, and employer audiences, to include posters, flyers, promotional items, website images, brochures, and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet regularly with Career Services staff
• Provide design expertise
• Implement design concepts
• Utilize design software to create camera ready art and web images
Hours vary, but average 10 – 15/week. The pay is $10/hour.
To apply, email a resume and an electronic design sample to Jen Busick Stewart, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 21, 2012.
• Will be a junior or senior in fall 2012
• Majoring in graphic design, art, or new media
• Passionate about design and interested in furthering his/her design skills and building a portfolio
• Has acquired foundational graphic design skills
• Is well versed in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Independent, creative and self-motivated
• Basic web design skills are highly desirable
|Employer:||OSU Career Services|
|Title:||Assistant Director, Career Counselor|
|Address:||8 Kerr Administration Building
97331-2127 United States