To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student or alum and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations
|Posted: Feb 03, 2012|
|Job Function||Finance||Desired Start Date||June 4, 2012|
|Approximate Hours Per Week||45-60||Travel Percentage||No Travel|
Individuals from a variety of backgrounds including those with prior financial services or sales experience, military veterans and people of influence in the community have found new success at Edward Jones. By becoming an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you can run your business, determine your compensation, and redefine your future.
We take a personal approach to business that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a Financial Advisor and an individual investor. As we continue to grow in the United States, we are looking for individuals who have the capability of autonomously building a business in their local community.
What leads to success as a Financial Advisor?
When starting out, our Financial Advisors spend most of their time in the communities they serve, making face-to-face contacts in neighborhoods and with businesses, introducing themselves and Edward Jones. They spend time getting to know their clients, their investment needs and their objectives. Then they deliver the appropriate investments and services on an individual and personal basis.
Individuals who possess a strong work ethic, demonstrate a track record of professional success and are proven leaders perform well at Edward Jones. We frequently find that those with solid inter-personal skills thrive because they understand the commitment and relationship building skills that are crucial to establishing long-term clients.
As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor you will:
– Be trained in financial products to suit a variety of objectives and risk levels
– Build your business by identifying and cultivating prospective clients
– Have the autonomy to run your own neighborhood office by helping clients to determine financial and investment needs, and recommend suitable financial products
Benefits of becoming an Edward Jones Financial Advisor:
– Earn commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel based on your production
– Receive world-class financial and business development training
– Have a full-time branch office assistant who manages client service and marketing activities
– Participate in profit sharing
– Have the potential opportunity to be offered partnership in the firm
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right type of person. The financial gains can be great — but it takes a dedicated individual to capitalize on the potential. Visit our website today to read success stories of current Financial Advisors and submit your profile.
Edward Jones is an equal opportunity, committed to developing an inclusive culture. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives are good for building business.