MGMT448 Blogs

IPIP Results and Reactions

My test results mostly align with how I see myself, so I believe the test is pretty accurate although some areas I believe the questions do not fully represent what they are saying about my character. The first category, extraversion, I test over 80% in all categories which is very accurate. The two highest scores being Cheerfulness (95) and Gregariousness (89), these are traits I see myself having and using in my daily life when I interact with people so seeing those results were very positive. The next section, Agreeableness, did not show score that I was expecting but I do not totally disagree with the results completely. The trust and cooperation scores are both at 50% which is fair but this where I believe the questions regarding them do not tell the entire story about me. These are two things that are very dependent on the person I am dealing with and the activity I am supposed to cooperate with which is why I answered both not accurate or inaccurate for those questions. These things are never set in stone because trust and cooperation are solely dependent on what that thing is.

A potential employer will see that I have strengths in social categories and weaknesses in non-social ones. I will like employers to notice this because the last thing I want to do for work is to be working alone without a lot of human interaction. I thrive off others and being around groups so my goals will always be to work in an industry where this is very apparent.