MGMT448 Blogs

Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

I consider the brand I represent as an employee would be one that embodies loyalty and high energy. I try give a first impression that shows I will put forth all I have to the things I believe in and trust. I let potential employers know that I am willing to learn and adapt in order to master my craft. I am strong in communication and persuasion. I have never met a stranger and by that, I mean I have a way of connection with people very quickly and find common ground with anyone I meet. I am great in group situation and love to be in a spotlight because I perform and my apex when under pressure. I look for situations that will push me and make me uncomfortable as in fact it is a goal of mine to learn how to be comfortable with being comfortability.

If I was going to present myself in a creative ad, I need to consider the jobs and organizations I want to be seeing this ad. For me personally, that would be musical artists that need a new manager or promoting companies looking for new promoters. To get an ad into this industry I would have to go through streaming services and social media to get the ad to the artists’ eyes. The ad would be simple and have a picture of a really big crowd at some very iconic venue with bold letters saying one question, “Is Your Career Being Pushed?”, with my contact info on the bottom. I would drop the ad with cool music going to it and it would play between songs or pop up on feeds so that my target industry is hit. I believe that this would give me a great start with artists that are starting out looking for someone to help them on their journey to becoming a top artist. That would be a great opportunity and challenge for me, something that is perfect for my skill set.