Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

By establishing my brand, I intend to actually encourage others to promote my services as a reliable source. After all, personal branding is not about me, but about what people perceive of me. I consider myself a reliable,  proactive, trustworthy, and hardworking. I believe those are extremely important characteristics when working and performing a job/tasks. As my personal brand I want to primarily show my desire to perform at my best for the chosen company. My second goal is to encourage other employees to also perform at their best, because I believe by doing that, I am not only promoting myself, but also promoting other employees for the company success. My third goal, which I believe is a very important part of my personal brand is proactiveness, with that I can help the company with problem alleviation since proactivity helps prevent problems before the event, minimizing exposure to them.

I am not afraid to position myself. Even if I have the same role as hundreds of others in the market, I am still unique. My way of working and the experience I provide to others is unique. So, I will assume who I really am and project that identity on what I do. I am not afraid to be different, the biggest mistake we make is to stay in the middle and not connect meaningfully with anyone. My ideal audience will value me for being who I am and that is my differential. So I will be clear in my position and in communicating what I want to deliver and what I don’t deliver to my audience and that they can count on me. The clearer, the more my audience will be confident that I understand their pain and that I am the right person to help them.