How to request new or extra recycle bins
Would you and your colleagues recycle more if you had more recycle bins available in your building? Are you missing a recycle bin for containers in your office break room? Do you need a desk side bin? Do you have a paper recycling bagstand that is in need of repair or replacement? Purging paper files and need extra recycle bins?
Requesting new or replacement bins is simple and easy using our online service request form!
Use the online service request form to request:
- New bins – desk side, paper (bagstand), containers (slim jim/red bin), or confidential carts
- Replacement of worn or dirty bins
- Temporary extra large carts for clean-out projects, or to request pick-up of those carts when full
- Pick-up of confidential material
- Pick-up of special recyclables (ink/toner cartridges, CDs, floppy disks, VHS tapes, other electronic storage media, packing peanuts, Styrofoam, special plastics, scrap metal or scrap wood). If you have a small quantity of these items, you can also bag or box them, clearly label “RECYCLE” and place next to your regularly serviced recycle bins, enabling our crew to grab the material on your next service day.
- Emptying of overflowing bins if service cannot wait for your next service day
The online service request form should be used for your workspace – offices, break rooms, labs, etc. It should not be used for common areas such as hallways, classrooms or outdoor locations; if you have suggestions for placement of bins in these areas, please contact us (note that there are restrictions associated with placing bins in these areas – fire code, limited number of bins or funds to purchase them and the fact that we cannot service recycle bins in classrooms).
If you have questions about recycling in your building, please contact us via email or call 737-2925.
Thank you for recycling!