- Styrofoam (blocks or sheets)
- Packing peanuts (plastic or bio-based)
- Film plastics (all plastic bags, wrap and packaging, except vinyl)
- E-waste (anything that plugs into a wall)
- Cell phones (working or not)
- Electronic media (CDs, DVDs, VHS, floppy disks and their cases).
- Household batteries
Volunteers will be present to help you sort and answer your questions about recycling both at the event and year-round!
Also drop by to checkout and lend a quick hand to construct a large OSU “O” decked out with recyclables.
Getting there: [UPDATED] We will be located in the south end of the MU Brick Mall, near the MU Bookstore. If you have large items to haul via a vehicle, you can access the area heading west on Jefferson and turning right into the MU Parking Lot. Our volunteers will help you unload your items.
For more info, contact Andrea Norris via email or 541-737-5398.