The fall/winter 2016 edition of Oregon Sea Grant’s semiannual newsletter, Confluence, is now available online. Articles you’ll find in this issue:
- Guidelines help boaters enjoy watching whales without disturbing them;
- University of Oregon study reveals why hypoxia hasn’t affected Coos Bay;
- Simulator helps coastal residents prepare tsunami evacuation strategy;
- Students get their feet wet in watershed science with StreamWebs;
- Oregon Sea Grant helps prepare coastal kids for high-tech jobs; and
- When human health affects environmental health.
You can download a free PDF here.
Tags: metformin, STEM education