Check out several new fellowship opportunities, including the newly announced 2014 Knauss Fellowship: http://seagrant.oregonstate.edu/education/fellowships
- REOPENED: Oregon Sea Grant Natural Resource Policy Fellowship – Deadline: November 19, 2012.
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship – Deadline: January 25, 2013.
- NMFS/Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Program in Marine Resource Economics – Deadline: January 25, 2013.
- NMFS/Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Program in Population Dynamics – Deadline: January 25, 2013.
- Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowships – Deadline: February 15, 2013.
Want to find out more what it’s like to be an Oregon Sea Grant Scholar?
- Check out the Scholars Blog where you can read recent entries by our student scholars and their work, such as 2012 NOAA Coastal Management Fellow Kelsey Gianou.
- Also, check out the interview of 2012 Knauss Fellow, Jennifer Dresler in the latest issue of Confluence.
- And be sure to visit the Meet the Scholars page where you can learn about current and recent Oregon Sea Grant Scholars.