Self-Reflection

Week 9

What am I good at?

I am good at communication in a smaller group setting, as well as working with people from various personalities.  I am also good at motivating myself and being disciplined.  I can set goals and create a structured plan on how to get there and stay motivated throughout the process.

What do I value?

I value creating good relationships with people while at work and with friends.  I also value quality time with family.  I want to have a good work life balance that allows me to go on vacation and do fun things. 

How did I get here?

I got here through trial and error and changing my major several times.  I went to OSU for the new environment, college town feel, and degree.  Along the way I met great people to serve as mentors as well as lifelong friends. 

Where am I going?

Right now I will be moving back to the town I grew up in with a stable job that will allow me to grow as a person and grow my career.  I am also going to get married in the next year which is exciting.  Furthermore, I want to change my career a little bit to have the opportunity to live overseas or possibly in Colorado (my fiancĂ© and I both love to ski in the winter).  In order to get there I need to keep progressing at my company and look for opportunities with different jobs available.