Nov 21 2011
Hi 2009 campers. Here is where you can post your S’Cool observations. Click on the ” # responses” link at the bottom of this post to start typing your information. You can post your ideas and observations here and also connect with your camp friends. Remember to only use your first name and year of camp in your post. Like this: Adam, 2009.
Please include the following information:
1) Name and year
2) Tell us what part of Oregon you are from: Portland/Metro, Willamette Valley, North, Middle or South Coast, Central, North Eastern, South Eastern or other:_________ (tell us where).
3) Tell us about your clouds, what is interesting about them?
4) How do they look to you?
5) What kind of weather are you experiencing at the same time you are observing your clouds?
1. Andy, 2009
2. I’m from the Willamette Valley
3. The clouds were the high cirrus type. They look really cool like someone painted them up there. The blue sky really makes them stand out. I hear that these types of clouds may indicate that a change in the weather might be coming up… I’ll have to google that and learn more about it
4. They look like horses tails just like the cloud key described!
5. The weather was warm and sunny. The cirrus clouds didn’t block the sun much so I guess if you gotta have clouds, those are the ones to have!
To get the instructions for S’Cool, click on the “Alumni Home” in the Blogroll, then scroll down to the “Winter Academy” posting to get the information on this year’s Winter Academy.