- Morning presentations by respected scientists from across the country, at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center.
- Healthy dietary patterns in the prevention of breast cancer and metabolic syndrome
- Effects of whole grains and nuts on cardiometabolic syndrome risk factors
- Polyphenols and health—More than just a berry good idea
- An integrative, family-based approach to childhood obesity
- Lunch with LPI researchers.
- Afternoon tours of the Linus Pauling Science Center and also of the Pauling Papers at the OSU Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center.
Presentations and tours: Free. Lunch: $10.
No registration required for morning presentations.
To register for lunch (by May 10) and afternoon tours, please email HYP@oregonstate.edu , or call 541-737-8014
For details, please see lpi.oregonstate.edu/conf2013/public.html