Skip navigation

Be Well.

Be Orange.

Exercise Of The Week: Supine Dumbbell chest press

April 15th, 2013

Video courtesy of rec sports
video platform video management video solutionsvideo player
Consult with your physician before beginning this or any exercise regime.

Supine dumbbell Chest Press
The chest press is a great exercise to increase upper body strength. Its primary focus is to target the chest, front shoulders, and triceps muscles. Add variation by performing the exercise on the TRX or cable machine.

Be Sociable, Share!

5 Responses to “Exercise Of The Week: Supine Dumbbell chest press”

1. Sarah Williams says:

Thanks for these great exercises. I look forward to them and try each of them every week. The videos really help.

2. oszust says:

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and excellent design and style.|

3. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something concerning this.|

4. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But think of if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this blog could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field. Excellent blog!|

5. oszusci says:

I read this article completely concerning the difference of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it’s amazing article.|