- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
- Add chicken, ginger, and garlic, and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add pineapple juice, 1 cup of orange juice, chicken broth, and vinegar. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced vegetables. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Add to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add tomato wedges and pineapple chunks.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
For information about prep time, cooking time, and to adjust ingredients to particular serving sizes, please view this recipe on the Food Hero website here.