Have you hit the Week 5 slump? Step outside your comfort zone with this ancient super-food in a meal that packs a strong nutritional punch! The bright colors and light texture along with the complete protein source is a perfectly healthy way invigorate your mundane routine.
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve under running water for 1 minute.
- Bring the water or broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Slowly add the quinoa and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Refrigerate until cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare all the vegetables and place them in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Add quinoa to the vegetables. Add the dressing and toss well.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Check out the recipe on the Food Hero website here!