Welcome OSU Moms! Dixon Recreation Center has some exciting activities planned for you during Mom’s Weekend!
- Friday – Sunday, May 4 – 6: Free access to Dixon Recreation Center and McAlexander Fieldhouse for Moms and Family Members who come with a student with a valid OSU ID.
- May 4-6: Family members get free access to Fit Pass Classes with a Fit Pass holding student.
- Saturday, May 5: Bald Hill Hike and Yoga, 9am-3:15pm, $5 for OSU Students and Family Members. Sign-up at the Adventure Leadership Institute in Dixon, 541-737-4254.
- Saturday, May 5: Mom’s Weekend Challenge Course Experience, 9am-12pm. Students $15, OSU Community $18, General Public & Moms $20. Sign-up at the Adventure Leadership Institute in Dixon, 541-737-4254.
- Saturday, May 5: 5k Fun Run & Walk at 11am, Avery Park, Free for OSU Students, Moms & RecSports Members. Sign-up at the Sports & Special Programs Office in Dixon.
- Saturday & Sunday, May 5 & 6: Mom’s Weekend Pistol Shoot at the OSU Indoor Target Range behind McAlexander Fieldhouse. $5 for OSU Students and $10 for OSU Community, Family Members, and General Public. See the Pistol Club website for times and information, http://groups.oregonstate.edu/pistol or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This information was obtained from a Rec Sports webpage. Please contact Rec Sports if you have any questions or comments regarding any of the above listed activities.