Want to bring a delicious and healthy note to your Spring term? Try this colorful Spring salad with easy-peasy homemade dressing from foodhero.org.
- Wash and dry spinach, tear into pieces, and chill.
- To prepare orange: Cut off peel and membrane of outer part of the sections. Using a paring knife gently cut out sections from membrane edges. You end up with orange sections with no outer membrane. It is worth the extra effort to see the vibrant color.
- To make dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well or blend in a blender.
- Right before serving, toss orange and strawberries with walnuts and spinach. Add dressing to coat salad. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Be Well will choose and display a recipe from foodhero.org every Tuesday, so please keep checking back!